Value Statement

Passionate - Creative - Personal - Unique

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Self-Care

Waking up without the alarm - when did you do that last??  It's one of my favourite indulgences...

Enjoying the moment.....laying in bed with a smile....knowing you have to get up....but not rushing. It's a bit like heaving the wet washing out to the clothes line while appreciating the lovely warmth  & glow of the sun on your face as you rush out the back door.

Both were my experience this morning!  Because I felt so warm inside I then decided to take a raggy bathmat off the line & place over my worms as an extra protection from the heat.  I also rewarded myself with a wander over to the little green dark corner of my backyard that 18 months ago was a dry denuded square of dirt & weeds.  Now its a flourishing green glade that right now is saying hello in a fiery spectacularly red way with beautiful big red flowers that glow in the filtered afternoon light.   They give me a lovely warm bright glow deep inside my soul.....& then I know I'm OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment