Value Statement

Passionate - Creative - Personal - Unique

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ultimate Excuse for not Coming to a Lesson!!

Sharon:  I missed you last week at your lesson Renee
Renee:    I was in London at the wedding!
Sharon:  Really??  You went to the wedding in London??
Renee:   Yes!  It was really beautiful & the dress was really big!  Did you see it on TV?
Sharon:  Yes. Where were you standing?
Renee:   Oh...just near the church!  Then when it started we went inside the little hallway to watch.
(Renee continues with a blow by blow description of the wedding & attendees, while remarking on their beauty & fashion, & the order of flower girls & page boys.)
Sharon:   So Renee. How did mummy get the tickets?
Renee:    Oh, they just came in her letterbox!
Sharon:   Really?   Who sent them?
Renee:    I don't know (shrugs shoulders) they just CAME!  We flew back on Friday.

When daddy picked her up after the lesson I remarked about them being in London last week. He said, "No?'. I said, "Well Renee said you got tickets in the mail."  Daddy laughed & said, "No. If we had tickets, I'd have them on Ebay quick smart!'

No comments:

Post a Comment